Take care of your Cornucopia bedding with a few simple steps:
- Machine wash cold with a mild, liquid laundry detergent.
- Do not use a chlorine bleach. For tough stains, use a color safe bleach alternative such as Oxiclean or Dropps.
- Wash with like colors and similar fabric.
- Do not wash with clothing – may contain embellishments, zippers, hooks and the like to cause tears or abrasion.
- Tumble dry low. Remove promptly.
- Iron on low heat if needed.
- When not in use, fold away in your Cornucopia bag.
- Wash pillow protectors with zipper separately and line dry if possible.